Sunday, June 11, 2006

I coulda told you that...

The Five Love Languages

My primary love language is probably
Physical Touch
with a secondary love language being
Receiving Gifts.

Complete set of results

Physical Touch: 11
Receiving Gifts: 7
Words of Affirmation: 7
Quality Time: 4
Acts of Service: 1


Information

Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz


So anyway, I burned my hand earlier today. We have two frying pans. One has a metal handle that doesn't get hot. One has a rubberized handle with an exposed metal part that does get hot. I made pancakes, and when I moved the pan off he burner to add an egg, I tried to move the pan back, and forgot that it was the pan that gets hot. I think the blister going up the side of my finger and onto my hand will remind me to double check the pan in future.
I kept my poor hand in a bowl of cold water for an hour and a half today. That sucker hurt. DarthHusband went and got me bandages and Neosporin plus Pain Relief. It's good stuff.

I'll probably slack on posting again, as this friggin' hurts and it affects my typing.

No comments: