Sunday, July 16, 2006

Argh!

He's teasing me. DarthHusband has been playing handsies, footsies, or whatever part of his body he can touch me withsies all freaking day. I'm ovulating and he knows it. We use NFP and avoid during fertile times. It's absolutely not fair for him to tease me like that when he knows it's not "safe." Grr. Sometimes I think Mr. I Don't Want Another Baby Right Now's resolve is rather weak, and he wouldn't mind having another one. There's been an awful lot of girl babies born lately, and it's made him rather dopey.

I'm going to bed now. If he jumps me, and I get pregnant, I'm saying it here and now. I warned him.

I'm open to another baby whenever. He's not. Therefore, I do my part by letting him know I'm ovulating and he does his part by staying the heck away from me.

Ha.

2 comments:

Ani said...

Dress sexy at night. Or sleep nude. Mantrap!

Lindsay said...

I was so going to do this, but every time I thought about it, and even planned on it, one or both of the children woke up. Either their SPR's at an all-time high level of functioning, or Somebody up there's getting an awful lot of amusement about the best-laid plans. LOL