Friday, December 10, 2004

Well well well...

Last Thursday, our backup OB recommended an ultrasound to check for possible twins, as I was measuring 5 weeks ahead. Not a big deal, normally, but since I was only 22 weeks at the time, he felt it was a better safe than sorry thing. The midwife agreed, so off we went on Tuesday to find out if we are having one or two.

There's only one, and everything looks perfect. I feel somehow that we were intruding on Baby Kermie's space--like we were watching Santa Claus work or something. I think this might be the only ultrasound we'll ever have. It was amazing and miraculous to see what's going on in there, but I just feel like we should leave it alone.

The sex of Baby Kermie was obvious to the tech. To find out, please read the October 7th entry in this blog: Everyday Lunasea. That will soon be my situation. :)

No comments: