Saturday, February 26, 2005

Yet another General Announcement to My Month Boards

Babies are born when they are ready. Please leave the little buggers in to cook until they are done. Please quit asking how to induce labor at 36 weeks pregnant, and please, for heaven's sake, spare me the "I had my first at 36 weeks and s/he was fine," replies. In fact, please spare me any reply at all ending in any form of the phrase "and she's/he's/I'm fine." You know, for every post like that, I for some odd reason, end up visualising a person saying, "Yeah, well, I run a meth lab, and I'm fine."




In other news, the police in My Fair City have caught the serial killer who killed (what we now know was) 10 people. 'Bout dang time our local news anchors get on Larry King Live for something other than criticism of the police department or the local media. I happen to think we have two very attractive newscasts here in town, and the third, while not very attractive, certainly isn't change-the-channel-ugly.

No comments: