Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sighing again

First, a moment of appreciation for H's mom, Momma Sue. My prayers are with H and her family. I love my mother so much, even though we don't always see eye to eye. I'd be heartbroken if anything happened to her.

Last, I'm pretty sure N has multiple food allergies. He's had eczema since he was 5 months old. We had him allergy tested at 17 months by a pediatric allergist. I was not impressed. Not only did his tests come back clear, but I was scolded for having not vaccinated him yet. Family Doc agrees with my logic. If he's reacting to stuff and we don't know what it is, why should we inject him with substances he could also very probably react to? It doesn't make sense. After the Potato Incident (in which N ate heavily spiced potatoes and got bumps all over his cheeks and had Benadryl), he's not had any break outs, but he still looks not okay.

More later.

No comments: