Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I got out

of the house. :) N wasn't a bad kid today, he was just very 2. He must not be feeling well. He was extremely clingy, and I feel like I was awful to him. :( I rarely just need to get out of the house, but today I did. So B took the boys and sent me out a movie with my friend R. We saw "The Fantastic Four" and it was great. :) I don't mind suspending a little disbelief for a reasonable flick.

I've bred the ultimate bottle snob. H refuses to drink from a bottle. Period. If I have to go to a chiropractic appointment, he'll resolutely refuse to even try the bottle and nurse voraciously when I return.

When I got back from the movie tonight, he was contentedly sitting in B's lap, sucking furiously on his fist. He had the best nursing session he's had all day. LOL

I swear he missed me. :) He nursed for a good 10 minutes straight, and then pulled all the way off and stared and me and smiled and giggled and cooed for another 15 minutes. :) He's asleep on the boppy on my lap at the moment. :)

N sobbed his little heart out when I left. I felt bad for leaving him, but he was with his dad-DEE!, and I needed a serious break from Mommydom. B said he didn't stop crying until they got in the car and went to the mall. I still feel guilty. His poor, sad little eyes watched me from the window as I left. I've been sleeping with H in a separate room the last few nights (less kicking from N), but tonight I'll go back in with him. He needs what he calls a Nuggle from his mom. :)

I had my break, and I missed my children terribly. Now I'm ready to jump back in to being a mom again. :)

No comments: