Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Whee!

Good news for us! We came into an unexpected slight windfall. With it, DH took me to PF Chang's for dinner. After a lovely meal of chicken lettuce wraps and beef fried rice, we decided to get dessert. Ladies and Gentlemen, I have met my culinary match. I simply cannot even attempt to finish The Great Wall of Chocolate. Six huuuuuuuge layers of chocolatey goodness with raspberry dressing. One layer later, I'm a happy camper, and The Cake is securely wrapped up for me to feast upon for the remainder of the week. :)

I think I might have felt the baby move today. It was definitely not gas. :) I felt N around 14 weeks, so 13 isn't that big of a shock, considering the idea that one usually feels subsequent babies sooner than the first. This makes it real now. :) I love this part. This is before B can feel it, and for now, it's just the Kiddo and Me.

No comments: