Thursday, March 30, 2006

Haiku Battle 2006

It all started when Kimmy, a teacher, posted a limerick written by one of her students. A limerick minus some valuable syllables was posted by another loop member. I was going to respond with a limerick, but they're hard, and I'm not about to take an hour coming up with a 5 line, multi-syllabic bit for the loop, as fast as it moves. Haiku is doable.

Thus,

Haiku Battle 2006


Me: Kim is a teacher
She works very hard on things
She prefers good dick

Kimmy: hard dick

Me:Whatever you say
I want points for my haiku
Give them to me now

Kimmy: Listen snarky bitch
I am grading this bullshit
Take this and like it

Me: I will take ice cream
No more, no less for me, please
I want chocolate

Kimmy: Just ate M and Ms
John ate gallon of ice cream
Too much fat for him


Me: I'm eating noodles
They have lots of ranch on them
Broccoli hurts me

Kimmy: Please no more haikus
Consonants are annoying
Stupid assignment

Me: It is not my fault
Limericks are much harder
You started it, bia

Shel: Fat free popcorn here
I lost 4.8 this week
Not rubbing it in

Me: Congratulations
You are on your way to slim
Popcorn sounds very good

Kimmy: I've created a monster.

Me: You have not done so
I have discovered my love
Such a simple prose


Kissy: today i looked down at my long sleeved black shirt and it looked like a garden slug had made its way down my arm.


Shel: you are the most poetic of the bitches (sorry, L)

Me: The haiku monster
Has returned to take revenge
Yea, I shall triumph


Kimmy: yes i wanted sex
but he fell asleep again
ah so much for that


My last entry for the night, sadly, highly relevant. He's batting at his ears again, I'll have to take him for a recheck tomorrow.

Amoxicillin
The pink stuff in use again
Ear infections suck

No comments: