Monday, March 20, 2006

Hmmmm...

I could handle this:
You Belong in Rome

You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome
Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand
And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?



I went to Friend H's house today to finish laying out The Rooster's quilt. Then I decided I didn't like the fabric I'd picked out to alternate between the cute little rails of fabric. Picture when it's done.

Here's the sling I made for the Rooster yesterday:

Image hosting by Photobucket

I can see where it needs some work, and for the next one I do, I'll remember that.

Great news--Friend A is pregnant!!! :) She and her husband have been trying for over a year. I'm so happy for them!

Yay! A snuggly newborn I don't have to gestate and deliver! :D

...and there was much rejoicing.

No comments: