Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yay!

I went to a LLL meeting on the other side of town. I met another Gerry fan. Yay! I'm not the only freak in My Fair City. :D

The Trainwreck has done it. The Trainwreck was supposed to have been the third partner in The Practice (doula work). Her communication has been iffy from the beginning, but as of today, she's out. She spent TWO HUNDRED freaking DOLLARS on a domain name for us. A step we were not yet ready to take. Ack, ack, ack. More later. I'm currently sending an envelope containing something hilarious to one of the Bitches. :) I'm not saying what it is in case she reads this. Maybe if people left comments, I'd know. :P

3 comments:

HeyItsBeej said...

Hey, I leave comments, dammit.
( . )( . )

Lindsay said...

That's more like it.

CNH said...

Comments? You mean like this? I don't read this blog and you can't make me! ;-)