Monday, March 06, 2006

Not going...

On my trip to my workshop. Eeny's still pretty freaked out about DH's ER trip. He left for work this morning, and Eeny said, "Daddy went to the hospitabil? Daddy's sick?" and he started crying. I felt so badly for him. I think it would be cruel of me to take off on a four day trip when he's never been away from me for more than a night before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news, the Gerry Butler references have returned! I'm playing Six Degrees of Gerard Butler here: http://oracleofbacon.org/star_links.html

So far, I've found exactly one actor with more than two degrees--Cuba Gooding. Not Junior.

Even Connie Booth (ex-wife of John Cleese) has only two degrees of separation from him. Regardless of whether he intends to, Master Gerry gets around.

After an hour of playing (I need a hobby), I've found someone with more than two degrees!

"The Oracle says: Gerard Butler has a Cary Grant number of 3.

Gerard Butler was in Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) with Julian Rhind-Tutt
Julian Rhind-Tutt was in Rabbit Fever (2005) with John Standing (I)
John Standing (I) was in Walk Don't Run (1966) with Cary Grant"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Off to bed for me, then.

No comments: